Four Free Online Training Courses
As well as the Free Video Course, there are three more free courses which perfect to expand the skills and knowledge of the professional hypnotists. As an added bonus, these may even be covered as a part of Continuing Education for your Association or Guild. Ask your Education Officer if they qualify,for Ongoing Education in most cases they do. And they’re free!
- 5 videos for 5 days teaching you how to do hypnosis.
- the fundamentals : voice tonality, sentence structures and word choice to teach you how to do hypnosis quickly.
- Tutorial 1: What is a panic attack?
- Tutorial 2: Why do we have panic attacks?
- Tutorial 3: The three core beliefs that fuel panic attacks
- Tutorial 4: Hyperventilation and other symptoms of panic attacks
- Tutorial 5: The brain and panic attacks – ’emotional hijacking’
- Tutorial 6: Skills, tips and techniques for getting rid of panic attacks
- Tutorial 1: Evaluation of the current situation
- Tutorial 2: Preparation for success
- Tutorial 3: Implementation of your confident attitude
- Tutorial 4: Utilisation of your new skills
- Tutorial 5: Consolidation of self confidence
- Tutorial 6: Realisation of your goals
- Depression Information
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Understanding Depression
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Treating Depression
- Part 6
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
Professional Hypnosis Online Study Courses in Hypnosis and Therapy Skills
As a psychotherapist, counselor, hypnotherapist or interested layperson, you now have access to cutting-edge training from anywhere in the world. These are highly practical, video-supported training with video of real clients sessions, demonstrations with actors and multiple formats (if you prefer to read than listen/watch for example). Packed with video, audio, discussion forums and course materials, the home study experience enables you to access your training anytime, anywhere and to learn in a way that suits you. The courses below all use a colorful, interactive approach to ensure your learning is enjoyable, effective and exciting. Think of it as an online learning partnership – the courses include access to tutors for the duration of your course.
Note: Some courses are available all the time, some periodically. Below is a very brief explanation of the course. Please click the link for more detailed information of the course, cost and availability. On the course description pages you will be able to register your interest for any course that is not currently open for booking.
Based around indirect ‘Ericksonian hypnosis’, the course will give you highly flexible hypnotic language skills. The difference between old-style, authoritarian, ‘you are getting sleepy’ hypnosis and modern, indirect, Ericksonian, ‘conversational’ hypnosis and you’ll learn why the hypnotic state is the optimum state for learning and for changing thinking and behaviour.
There are 2 types of hypnotists. Those who skim the surface and have moderate success, and those who deeply understand the fundamentals of hypnosis. With this course, you will become the second type. Be effective with the most complex or resistant clients with a deep understanding of the psychology of persuasion and advanced hypnotic skills
Help even the most difficult client stop smoking. Take this tutor-supported online course and get a tried-and-tested step-by-step quit smoking system that will help your clients become real non-smokers. Plus bonus marketing materials to bring them into your practice!
About The Courses
How does it work?
- You access the course and get the book by clicking the ‘Enrol Now’ button.
- Your log in details will be emailed to you immediately.
- Once you’ve got your log in details, you can access all the course materials straight away.
- Read, watch and/or listen to all the course materials and complete the exercises.
- As you go along, ask any questions you have in the comments boxes you’ll find on most pages.
- Complete the test at the end and get a personalised completion Certificate and confirmation of 9 CPD/CEU hours or points earned.
- Continue to have access to the course for one year.
- Let the course work its magic on you and in turn your clients!
Why take an online course?
We trained people face-to-face for a decade while we ran our diploma course at Brighton University. When we moved our training online in 2008 in order to reach a worldwide audience, we were a little sceptical. We assumed people wouldn’t learn so well online; that live training had to be more effective than online training. But, as it turns out, we were wrong. In traditional face-to-face training, you see the demonstrations only once and hear the presentations only once. And, inevitably, when you go away and try to implement your new skills, questions come up. But, of course, the training has finished, so you can’t ask them.
With an online course, you can try things out, then come back to the group to ask any questions you have, review the relevant part of the training, and then go back and give it another shot. We’ve found people who learn online learn more deeply and thoroughly, which is why we now train people internationally. The process of learning, trying something out, then coming back with questions and reflections seems to work incredibly well when learning new therapy skills.